CSK Software, a German streaming data and integration software vendor, is providing German data vendor Vereinigte Wirtschaftsdienste (vwd) with the technology to deliver data over the Internet and reduce deployment costs for both vwd and its clients, CSK officials say.
CSK's chief technology officer Andreas Wagner says the new system will enable vwd clients to receive data via a URL or through software that can be downloaded from the Internet and customized by the users.
Vwd's flagship data
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming