Fxline, a Web-based foreign exchange content provider, will go live next month, says founder Michael Hecht.
The service amalgamates forex content from several sources, including Dow Jones Newswires, MMS International and NetDania, and presents them on a single screen.
Featured sections include forex news, political news, economic indicators, charting and rates and MMS’ Market Pulse.
Contracts are in the process of being signed with 3 firms, and customers will be using the service "straight aw
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act