LONDON--EBS, a consortium-backed interbank broking service, has been working with information management technology and consulting company Cicada Corp. to build a foreign exchange market data product dubbed Project Hazelnut, sources involved in the project confirm.
Other vendors are also involved in the project, these sources say, including connectivity and data publishing company Logicscope. Cicada and Logiscope decline to comment for this article, but data distribution software provider Ca
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank