Lee Allison has joined Citibank as assistant vice president, operations and technology, in the investment products and distribution group. Allison was previously a technical products specialist in Dow Jones Markets' trading room systems group.
Ian Hillier-Brook has resigned from Market Data Systems (MDS) in London, where he was its sales and marketing director. The resignation follows the purchase of MDS by Flexible Management Systems (FMS) last year. Charles Barrass, MDS's chairman and CEO
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit