The NASD’s Board of Governors voted last Thursday to significantly increase the number of corporate bonds for which it disseminates near-real-time information through its Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine (TRACE).
Thursday’s vote increased the number of investment grade bonds whose trades are reported through the system from 500 bonds--representing 50 percent of the market--to 4,200 bonds, representing 75 percent of market volume. The system also disseminates information on certain high y
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II