Telekurs Financial will launch a mobile market data service on BlackBerry handheld devices, in cooperation with French mobile software vendor Braintec, next Monday, Nov. 22, officials tell Inside Market Data.
pocket iD will be aimed at senior management, traders, advisors and salespeople—staff who need to keep track of stocks while out of the office.
The service will provide stock and index data from Telekurs' MDF Market datafeed, including bid/ask and high/low prices, volumes, variation and
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming