Reuters last week launched the latest version of its free instant messaging service, Reuters Messaging 5.0, which allows users to communicate directly with other non-Reuters users who use the alternative MSN Messenger and AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) services.
RM 5.0, which has been in testing since June and is now available for use, aims to compete with rival Bloomberg's messaging service, but specifically targets small firms, which have previously been unable to afford or support specialized
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership