Bridge Information Systems has signed a deal with Il Sole 24 Ore Radiocor, Italy's largest financial media group. Under the agreement, Il Sole 24 Ore Radiocor's coverage of international financial and commodities markets will increase, while Bridge will broaden its Italian financial services by adding Radiocor's news services and Il Sole 24 Ore's financial database.
Bridge is also providing its market data service to those who just can't tear themselves away from their jobs. The vendor is the
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank