ABI-Informatic, a Swiss market data integration and software vendor, is building a tool dubbed Securities Comparison Facility (SCF) to automate the comparison of data from live feeds and settlement depositories.
The tool, due for release in the first quarter of next year, will electronically compare the data in messages sent by depositories using the Swift network with data from Telekurs Financial’s Valor Data Feed (VDF). VDF delivers encoded master data and corporate actions data as well as
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers