Standard & Poor’s (S&P) is unveiling new versions of two of its research products this week.
The company has already signed up one client--a large institutional money manager--for Research Insight on the Web, an extension of its Research Insight product.
Research Insight on the Web, which is also in beta tests at 20 sites, integrates daily and historical data from multiple databases and provides it in a seamless interface to customers via Microsoft Excel. The service also includes Excel-like
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit