NEW YORK--Securities Hub and Communicator have officially cancelled plans to develop and launch Equities Hub, according to Communicator CEO Leo Schlinkert. The Internet portal would have been an equities version of the Bond Hub service, which provides a front door to the Internet sites of six of Wall Street's biggest bond dealers as well as several pages of commingled data.
"We have a lot on our plate," says Schlinkert of the decision. Just last week Securities Hub launched Syndicate Hub, an
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming