The Chicago Mercantile Exchange has added more data to its free online currency data platform CME Equivalents.
The Web site now offers real-time updates of total currency volume in both contract and notional value for each currency pair. Because the CME trades by contracts, the main display shows the bid or offer price for a number of contracts—but now, hovering the mouse over that figure also displays the notional value.
Ray McKenzie, director of FX products at the exchange, says that displ
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit