As IMD was going to press, Primark announced that it had agreed to acquire Baseline Financial Services for $40 million from Bowne & Co. and the company's founder, Robert Patterson. Baseline provides 450 investment management firms in North America with historical and fundamental information on over 7,000 US companies. The deal follows the announcement that Primark had acquired UK equity quote provider ICV and forged a joint venture alliance with Dow Jones (IMD, November 4).
PC Quote has enter
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse