Edgar Online, a distributor of public company information contained in US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filings, has launched a new version of Edgarpro, its online service for traders, fund managers and researchers.
Edgarpro provides navigation tools to access and manage the Edgar Online database of over two million EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval system) filings that have been lodged with the SEC from 1994 to the present.
The latest version of Edgarpro in
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act