Asset Control has joined its fellow data management vendors in offering its data management solutions on a Linux-based platform. The development reflects new demand for the relatively cheaper hardware requirements of Linux-based platforms over traditional Unix-based platforms for data management.
The Linux option will allow Asset Control to meet increasing demand for lower-cost implementations of AC Plus, one of its data management solutions, says Ger Rosenkamp, CEO and president of the Dutc
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit