FRANKFURT--Deutsche Bourse expects to finish testing its Consolidated Exchange Feed (CEF) by the end of April and connect market data vendors to the system in May.
The feed will deliver the entire range of Deutsche Bourse’s market data, including equities, bonds and derivatives generated from Deutsche Bourse’s electronic transaction systems Xetra and Eurex as well as indices such as DAX and Stoxx and prices from the European Energy Exchange.
The feed will also deliver bond data from EuroMTS, c
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech