UBS Warburg has signed up to use a global corporate actions processing platform developed by Wilco International across its operations globally, supporting its three main processing hubs in Connecticut, London and Singapore.
The system will handle the entire corporate actions processing cycle, including work flow management, event capture, entitlement calculation, holder notification, taxation, open item and claims processing and settlement tracking.
As part of the deal, Wilco, a subsidiary o
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit