BOSTON--Thomson Global Markets products have all been rebranded under the International Financial Review (IFR) name. "The re-branded products now concentrate on adding more content but on fewer pages," says Michael Ross, executive vice president of product management, development and production for Thomson’s capital markets division.
"Existing TGM contracts with customers will remain in place until their renewal dates, when they will be encouraged to purchase new combined services," Ross say
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming