Baring Asset Management will not renew the Topic3 terminals used by its European fund managers, market data manager Robert Nath tells Inside Market Data. He says the service, provided by Thomson Financial, no longer meets the firm’s changing business needs. Cost rationalization is not a direct factor.
"Topic3 is very UK-oriented, though there is some European and global data on it," Nath says. "Our UK and European fund management area has merged; it’s now pan-European. We need something spann
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent