LONDON--Centradia, the five-bank consortium for electronic treasury and capital markets trading, will offer institutional customers research and market data, along with trading applications, in their own language.
The multi-lingual aspect is very important to Centradia's client base, says David Woolcock, managing director of Centradia. Traders in non-English speaking areas may want to see information on the screen in their own language.
Centradia has translated the whole trading applet, he s
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit