The Securities Industry Association issued a letter last week criticizing the market data revenue sharing model proposed in the Securities & Exchange Commission’s Regulation National Market System (NMS) rules.
Currently, revenue is shared among Self Regulatory Organizations solely based on trading activity. The SEC says this is ineffective because it creates economic and regulatory distortions. Therefore, the SEC is proposing the addition of a quote component, which will divide market data r
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp