LONDON--Aiming to capitalize on Reuters losing data from interdealer broker Garban, Bridge Information System's Telerate is now offering the full suite of money markets and foreign exchange data from the broker in its own products.
Garban's data, which includes fixed income, money markets and foreign exchange pricing but not its private broking pages, was pulled from Reuters systems globally last week, after a two week grace period. The distribution contract between the two parties expired on
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling