BARELY A YEAR OLD, WORK.COM SITE WILL GO DARK MARCH 31
In the wake of Dow Jones' lower profit expectations for the first quarter because of dwindling advertising revenue streams, the company has decided to pull the plug on the Work.com business news and information portal (IMD, March 13, 2000) at the end of March, just short of one year in operation. The online information site is an equal share joint venture with [email protected], which provides personalized services to business and residential c
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling