DEUTSCHE BOURSE SEES INCREASE IN DATA SALES
Deutsche Bourse reported total revenues of 200 million euros in the fourth quarter of 2001, up 12 percent from 179 million euros. For the year, total revenue rose 17 percent from 649 million euros to 760 million euros.
Sales of information products (indexes, data feeds, etc.) in the fourth quarter was 32 million euros, accounting for 16 percent of the total, up from 21 million euros or 12 percent. Information products sales for the year was 110 mill
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act