VIENNA: Wiener Bourse, the Austrian stock, futures and options exchange, will launch a new version of its Integrated Datafeed (IDF) that will offer greater market depth. Separately, the exchange plans to offer private-end customers an attractive package for subscribing to its real-time data.
The exchange's plans were announced recently at its third data vendor meeting, which it held for vendors of price data on Vienna's cash and derivative markets.
The exchange is "adding new content and tunin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II