LONDON--Market News International (MNI), a financial markets news and analysis firm, is launching two news and analysis market data products.
The new services are aimed at global fixed income fund managers and billed as a "premium service in interest rate sensitive news and analysis." Both have a foreign exchange component, says Kevin Woodfield, managing director of MNI, Europe, based in London.
Banks have previously reported a growing overlap in their foreign exchange and fixed income tradi
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit