As part of a global rollout, Den Danske Bank in Copenhagen will install Tibco's Information Bus and Marketsheet for Windows display software across some 380 positions. The sale was fronted by a joint team of Tibco and IBM.
Tibco officials decline to comment, while bank and IBM officials--including Den Danske vice president of IT Poul Olsen and IBM European trading and risk management sales manager Simon Nutt--didn't return calls seeking comment on the installation.
But sources familiar with th
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act