Marion King, as a function of her new appointment as managing director of Money and FX transaction systems (IMD, Sept.21), will relocate to London from Hong Kong in January. King has spent two years in Hong Kong, most recently as managing director of Reuters East Asia. Of the 12 years that King has worked for Reuters, she was based in London for 10, serving in a number of sales management, marketing and business posts. Her successor Rosalyn Wilton is moving into a senior strategic role in t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II