FRANKFURT--BHF-Bank AG will roll out 104 positions of Reuters 3000 Xtra real-time and historical market data service, replacing its existing Reuters Trader Workstations (RTW), in Reuters’ first major sale of the 3000 Xtra product since its launch in September 1999.
The Frankfurt-based bank will upgrade to Kobra 3 and 3000 Xtra mainly in its equities department where traders deal in domestic and foreign equity instruments. The rollout begins in February and Reuters will start training BHF’s t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act