London--Dresdner Kleinwort Benson (DrKB) has renewed and expanded its use of London software house Xenomorph, which integrates several historical data sources and analytics for its equities derivatives desk. The Xenomorph system provides DrKB traders and risk managers with integrated data from Bloomberg, Reuters and Fame Information Services.
Xenomorph, which was formed over four years ago by a group formerly from Bankers Trust and JP Morgan, offers a data management and analysis system for t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II