US institutional portfolio managers and buy-side analysts believe the availability and value of sell-side research has decreased in the wake of the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Regulation Fair Disclosure (Reg FD), which requires that all investors receive equal access to research, according to a white paper released earlier this month by Greenwich Associates. As a result, buy-side analysts are getting better access to corporate management and buy-side firms are placing a higher value
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp