Karaev to Move to Reuters
Isaak Karaev, chairman and CEO of research and technology vendor Multex, will become president of Reuters’ Investment Banking and Brokerage customer segment. The move will take effect when Reuters finalizes its acquisition of Multex (see story, page 7). The unit serves global, regional and boutique investment banks, brokerages, venture capital concerns and similar businesses. The role was previously held by Devin Wenig, who leads the four customer segments (see below
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit