The Archipelago Exchange (ArcaEx) was unable to publish its quotes to the Nasdaq Stock Market’s Securities Information Processor (SIP) facility for two hours on March 1, due to equipment failure at an MCI telecom hub, officials confirmed last week.
As such, those receiving data from the SIP were unable to see quotes in Nasdaq-listed securities from ArcaEx. The ArcaBook datafeed was not affected, ArcaEx officials say.
However, most OTC traders were able to get around the problem, because they h
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership