Patrick Welsh, co-founder of Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe, which recently agreed to acquire Bridge Information Systems Inc. (IMD, Feb. 27), Michael Sanderson, president and chief executive officer of Instinet Corp. and chairman of Reuters America Holdings, and Howard Lutnick, president of Cantor Fitzgerald, are among the six new members of the Nasdaq Stock Market's board of directors. The others are John Tognino, executive vice president, trading and capital markets at Charles Schwab & Co.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act