PC Quote Inc. has appointed James Yates its senior vice president in charge of operations. Yates, whose responsibilities will include oversight of client services and project management, will report to chairman Lou Morgan. For the past 10 years, Yates -- one of the original founders of Bridge Information Systems Inc.'s predecessor Bridge Holding Corp. -- has worked as a private business consultant specializing in systems design and development.
Loan Pricing Corp. (LPC), a subsidiary of Reut
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership