Forget about terminals and keystations. It's user IDs and passwords that count -- and that's precisely how Reuters will begin counting its presence in the market when it releases its half-year results next week. At the same time, Reuters will admit it's overcounted its number of users by an average of 3,000 to 4,000 over the past few half years.
Just days after Reuters went live with real-time U.S. Treasury prices from interdealer Treasury broker Liberty Brokerage Investment Corp. (IMD, July
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership