TSX Datalinx, the data business of the Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange, will increase its revenues and develop new products, says senior vice president Eric Sinclair, who was named to head the unit last month (see Herd, this issue).
Last week, TSX Datalinx announced its first client: the Canadian Trading and Quotation System (CNQ). The new equity marketplace will use TSX Datalinx’s LinxPointOne product to deliver its market data to customers and vendors. CNQ should go live ea
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp