NEW YORK--RIXML.org has posted version 1.0 of the Research Information Exchange Markup Language specification on its website at www.rixml.org for 30 days for public comment.
The finalized version of RIXML 1.0 is due to be released in early May, according to Chris Betz, co-chair of the RIXML.org standards committee and vice president of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter’s Institutional Equity division. After that, the organization will look at adding other asset classes.
Betz says that after the comm
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit