LONDON--Collaboration technologies will have a significant impact on the financial services industry over the next three years, says a research report released by Reuters last week.
The report, Collaboration in the Financial Services Industry written by Gartner Consulting, finds that a collaboration technology--such as instant messaging (IM), which creates an online live forum for users to exchange information--have the potential to deliver big advances in real-time communication and busines
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit