Robert Romeo is taking over the market data activities at First Union National Bank in Charlotte, North Carolina. The former vice president of market data at Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS) will start on Dec. 1. Since leaving UBS last summer, Romeo has been working at Morgan Stanley in Ken Brady's operations group. He left this position last week. The First Union position was previously held by Tom Gottcent, who left to start a consulting company with several partners.
Nance Muscatello, for
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit