The Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) is charging ahead with its latest market data application: E-px, which will display price and volume data for Eurodollars.
The Web-based display application, which will be available via cme.com in early April, is still in development. But it will feature the Packs and Bundles spreads associated with the Eurodollar contract and will display a real-time daily log of the executed Packs and Bundles trades, calculated synthetic prices for the standard Packs an
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit