Reuters’ chief financial officer, Rob Rowley, is taking on full-time responsibility for Reuterspace as its chief executive. Rowley will relinquish his role as chief financial officer once a new one has been appointed. Former chief executive of Reuterspace Jeremy Penn has been appointed vice president of strategy and marketing at Reuterspace.
Tyson Ried has left Thomson Financial’s First Call, where he was vice president of major accounts in the US. Ried has been replaced by Chris Arnold, wh
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming