Bridge Information Systems has released Bridgefeed version 4.11 with additional historical data features and support for the Linux operating system. The new Bridgefeed, which carries exchange-based and contributed data, can provide 21 trading days of tick data, 60 days of minute data and 15 years of daily, weekly and monthly data for most instruments. There is also a new symbol search protocol that enables users to search for Bridge symbols based on the company name.
Reuters Venture Capital h
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech