Clarification--IMD incorrectly stated in the Nov. 16 issue that Primark's third quarter revenues for its Disclosure unit fell 17.3 percent. That figure only reflects Disclosure's traditional business, which consists of its paper documents and CD-ROM distribution, while revenues for Disclosure's electronic business, which make up most of the balance of Disclosure's $20.5 million in 3Q revenues, were up 25.4 percent.
Correction--IMD incorrectly stated in the Nov. 30 issue that Briefing.com cont
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank