Jarvis Investment Management has rolled out Royalblue’s Fidessa market data service for its dealing team, replacing Knowledge Technology Solutions’ (KTS) QuoteTerminal product, Royalblue will announce today, Oct. 27.
Jarvis, which is based in Kent in the UK, has signed up for six positions of Fidessa. Kerry Belcher, manager of Jarvis’ dealing team, says Fidessa is more reliable than QuoteTerminal, which went down once or twice a day. She says the prices on Fidessa are also more reliable.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit