Dow Jones Newswires provided an update on its upcoming XML-enabled news service and on its fees last week while parent company Dow Jones & Co. announced its fourth quarter results.
Newswire of the Future, a/k/a Dow Jones NewsPlus will launch in February and will be carried on over 100,000 Thomson Financial terminals. Dow Jones Newswires unveiled a test feed of the XML-enabled service in December (IMD, Dec. 16, 2002).
Dow Jones Newswires eliminated site fees on Jan. 1 and moved to a per user f
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming