LONDON--CMS Webview, a real-time data solutions provider, has developed and launched a price transparency feed for LME Select--the London Metal Exchange's new electronic trading platform. The deal is the first big win for the UK-based company since its listing on the AIM market. It is now in talks with two other exchanges for provision of a similar application.
The price transparency feed distributes metals trading information, including tick-by-tick trades, highs and lows, volumes and settle
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit