Knowledge Technology Solutions, a London-based market data software vendor, has added funds data to its QuoteTerminal service, which provides UK real-time market data for the London Stock Exchange and Liffe.
QuoteTerminal subscribers now have access to information on more than 8,000 UK funds, including Unit Trusts and Open Ended Investment Companies, from TrustNet, an independent provider of updated daily UK funds that is owned by Financial Express. Unit trusts and OEICs are pooled funds of
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming