GFI, an FX, derivatives and energy broker, is stepping up its foray into the market data arena, launching an information portal on June 3 that will provide a point of access to all of its information services.
The GFI portal is a subscriber-only service. The content will include energy, debt, equity, FX, commodity and credit derivatives data. It will display historical data and an end-of-day pricing service, technical analysis, weather forecasts, charts, economic calendars and real-time mark
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent