Reuters has unveiled the Internet Delivery System, a service that enables it to deliver its news via the Extensible Markup Language (XML). Text, photographs and video files will be deliverable through either independent media streams or linked multimedia news packages. The system facilitates web publishing by offering a display template, although publishers can also use their own XML style sheets. The system will be the principal delivery mechanism for Reuters’ online report services.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II